About EPIC – European Photonics Industry Consortium
EPIC, the largest Photonics association in the world, is the industry association that promotes the sustainable development of organisations working in the field of photonics. EPIC represents 800 companies across 33 countries. EPIC fosters a vibrant photonics ecosystem by maintaining a strong network and acting as a catalyst and facilitator for technological and commercial advancement. EPIC publishes market and technology reports, organizes technical workshops and B2B roundtables, engages in advocacy and lobbying, European funded projects, education and training activities, standards and roadmaps, pavilions at exhibitions. www.epic-assoc.com
We are looking for a person with energy and passion for organizing events for EPIC and who likes to travel mainly within Europe, occasionally to US and Asia. The EPIC team is composed of 10 highly skilled professionals, everyone is homebased, therefore the employee location is independent as long as you can travel efficiently within Europe and working during CET hours (±2 hrs) would be preferred. 40-60 days travel per year is expected.
ABOUT THE JOB TASKS
- organizing 20-25 events per year (online and physical)
- follow-up with participants and speakers registration and logistics information
- organising catering, nice experiences, transportation, accommodation and conference venues
- update the website with the agenda, speakers and logistics information
- Experience in Event Management
- Outstanding organizational skills with attention to details
- Coordinate internal and external resources to support event elements including event logistics, catering, venue management, etc.
- You master the English language, French/German a plus
- Positive team player, self-motivated and excellent communicator
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate and coordinate people on an executive level
- Ability to work alone from home while maintaining close teamwork
INTERESTED? We expect you to start as soon as available.
To apply, please send your CV and a motivation letter to email@example.com