Gregorio Viera - Professional with 21 years of experience in laser and optics for different medical, scientific, industrial and defense applications. Doctorate in applied physics and optics in 2000 honoured with an Extraordinary Award and specialized in advanced materials and techniques of synthesis and characterization of materials. Director of research and general manager of leading company in the manufacture of laser components.
Currently CTO of cocoon medical since 2014. Creator of the technology of ultra-high power diode laser of primelase. Founder of the scientific department in cocoon medical and creation of mathematical methods to simulate the heating and cooling processes of living tissues using laser, RF, ultrasound and cold based techniques.
More than 50 publications in scientific journals and more than a dozen papers in international congresses, in addition to several patents published on new materials.
• Head of laboratory research GREMI (Orleans, France)
• Director of R & D in Monocrom (Vilanova i la Geltrú, Spain)
• General Director in Monocrom (Vilanova i la Geltrú, Spain)
• CTO at cocoon medical (Barcelona, Spain)
• CTO and Scientific@Clinical Director at cocoon medical (Barcelona, Spain)
• CTO and Scientific@Clinical Director at Sinclair (Barcelona, Spain)