The construction industry is a growing market for lighting and photonic sensing technologies to enable smart buildings and smart cities.
Main segments are:
- Hyperspectral imaging for process control for concrete and other materials.
- LED and OLED cost effective lighting technologies to make buildings and cities more attractive and environmentally-friendly.
- Fibre optical sensors for real-time structural monitoring to detect cracks and other deformations in building structures.
- UV sensors for ultra-high accuracy and detection of smoke and gas.
- Lasers for accurate, fast, and automatic levelling and range finding.